The European Network of Crystal Growth (ENCG)
The European Network of Crystal Growth (ENCG) is a network with representatives of national groups and associations in the field of crystal growth and epitaxy.
Its aim is to strengthen and to support the European crystal growth community.
In particular, ENCG is aiming to:
- communicate dates on conferences, meetings, and calls of the European Union
- ensure the organization of the European Conference on Crystal Growth (ECCG) every three years
- strengthen communication and collaboration between academia and industry in Europe
- foster the education in the field of crystal growth theory and technology (by schools, master programs etc.)
- promote the interests of the crystal growth community on European level, especially in research programmes
- improve the visibility of crystal growth activities in society and politics and show their impact on common and emerging techniques.